- He/She will be working in Telesales role.
- He/She will be required to sell school programmes, products/workshops/memberships for school children
- Prepare a database of premium Schools in Delhi/NCR for purpose of School fundraising
- Any other task that may be reasonably requested by the organization.
- Ability to work in tight deadlines
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate with 6 months sales experience and good communications skills can apply.
- Knowledge of the basic components of successful fundraising strategies and programs.
- She/he must have excellent verbal communication, written communication, and a professional speaking voice with strong phone etiquette, positive and energetic attitude.
- Ability to relate effectively with diverse audiences.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, problem solve, and work as part of a cohesive and collaborative team.
Perks and Benefits
- A chance to be a part of an international NGO.
- Excellent incentives every month
- Daily training's which will help you to grow
If interested, kindly share your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through Naukri.com
Salary: 1,75,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Sales Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
World Wide Fund For Nature India
Established as a Charitable Trust on 27 November, 1969, WWF India set out with the aim of reducing the degradation of Earths natural environment and building a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. In 1987, the organization changed it's name from the World Wildlife Fund to World Wide Fund for Nature India. With five decades of extensive work in the sector, WWF India today is one of the leading conservation organizations in the country and has completed 50 years successfully.