Roles and Responsibilities
- To build and lead a designated team of fundraising executives to generate funds for WWF India from individual donors.
- Accountable for handling team-mates/subordinates and developing team.
- To be responsible to meet the KPIS and targets of designated team
- Any other task that may be reasonably requested by the organization.
- Managing, developing and coaching the fund raising executives and Team leaders for meeting desired targets
- Lead the site operations for raising fund from existing sources and identify potential funding opportunities
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with them.
- Should have experience in Fundraising
- Energy and drive to inspire people and promote WWF-India's work.
- Travel allowance
- Excellent incentives every month
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Sales Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
World Wide Fund For Nature India