Roles and Responsibilities
- 1. Responsible for the Communications output for the organization
- 2. Efficient communications with different Programme Teams, Fund Raising teams
- 3. Enhancing quality standards of storytelling in all forms
- 4. Creating a coordinated communications plan and calendar: in co-ordination with Media and Social Media teams
- 5. Working with external agencies, external editors and network resources to create impactful storytelling for different audience groups
- 6. Ensure the WWF brand template and guidelines are followed.
- 7. Be the lead story teller, and inspire the communications team
- 8. Transform facts and scientific data from Programme teams into engaging stories for different audience groups
- 9. Maintain synergy and consistency of messaging across different platforms
- 10. Maintain quality checks across all forms of communication
- 11. Judiciously use the resources available in the communications team, to service various requirements
- 1. Competency in written communication (English)
- 2. Strength in an Indian language will be welcome- not a pre-requisite
- 3. Experience of effective story telling across multiple media channels
- 4. Conversant with design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 5. Demonstrated experience in visual messaging and informational graphics.
Desired Qualifications, experience & abilities:
- 1. Undergraduate university degree in Arts, Digital Media or Marketing Communications
- 2. A minimum 8 -12 years of Storytelling and Communications (strong preference storytelling in the Conservation and Sustainability domain)
- 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 4. A creative mindset and the ability to work well under pressure, completing tasks efficiently, and handling tight deadlines.
- 5. Experience in leading a communications team and providing support to multiple stakeholders.
- 6. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously and be a forward thinker.
- 7. Ability to work with various departments and resolve challenges.
Role:Manager Marketing - Internal / External Communication
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.A in PR/Advertising, Communication, Journalism
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
World Wide Fund For Nature India