Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage in brainstorming and creative ideations for campaigns
- Timely execution of campaign collaterals with the Fund Raising teams
- Coordinating with the experts and editors and getting approvals
- Creating a coordinated plan and calendar for Fund Raising Communications
- Working with agencies and internal teams for creating visuals and videos for Social Media
- Make sure we follow the brand template and guidelines
- Creating, Collating & Managing textual, visual (& audio-visual) databank for facilitating Fund Raising communications
- Drive Fund Raising campaigns by creating visual identities, communication & collaterals to inspire an external audience
- Design publications for connecting our work with external or internal audience
- Support organization's external communication & engagement channels
- Any other similar assignment or project
Desired experience and skills:
- 1. Experience using social-media monitoring, publishing and reporting tools, such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics, etc. (VERY IMPORTANT)
- 2. Working knowledge of SEO, SEM and all current social media platforms. Knowledge of social media advertising campaigns tools on Instagram, FaceBook Ad manager etc.
- 3. Good knowledge of HTML for mass mailing and CSS, Canva design software skills.
- 4. Conversant with design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 5. Experience leading small design teams and providing support to multiple stakeholders.
Desired qualifications and abilities:
- 1. Undergraduate university degree in Arts, Digital Media or Marketing Communications
- 2. A minimum 1-3 years of Communications (Video/Social Media Content or text)
- 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 4. A creative mindset and the ability to work well under pressure, completing tasks efficiently, and handling tight deadlines.
- 5. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously and be a forward thinker.
Role:Social Media Marketing Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Des. in Any Specialization,B.A in Any Specialization, Communication, PR/Advertising
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
World Wide Fund For Nature India