Get an opportunity to work with some of the best representatives and Fundraisers
- Sensitize prospects about the importance of conservation and sustainability
- Represent WWF India's brand in different corporates, malls, and residential premise
- Be part of brand awareness and brand building activities
- Donor acquisition and resource mobilization and meet set targets
- Opportunity to train and develop younger talent/trainees
- Enhance your career by working with a leading International NGO
- Exciting travel opportunities
- Incentives and Perks
- Learn the art of becoming a HUMAN COMMERCIAL - get a flavor of campaigning and brand promotions
- 0-1 year of experience in the domain.
- Ability to persuade, network and negotiate with people
- Good English communication, relationship building, sales and convincing skills
Role:Retail & B2C Sales - Other
Salary: 1,75,000 - 2,75,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
World Wide Fund For Nature India
WWF-India is the Indian part of the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) an international non-governmental organization. WWF-India today is engaged in many activities for the protection and conservation of the environment in the Indian context. Climate change and energy conservation are among the chief areas of concern.