Roles and Responsibilities
- 1. Acquire, retain & service the digital donors
- 2. Assist in creation of fundraising products & campaigns
- 3. Work towards implementing digital strategy
- 4. Assist in acquisition & retention of donors coming from digital routes.
- 5. Work with digital marketing & fundraising team to implement the donor journeys, digital marketing plans & digital fundraising strategy.
- 6. Responsible for nurturing existing digitally acquired donors & to grow them in value.
- 7. Support DFR team in fundraising & for forging partnerships.
Desired qualifications and experience:
- 1. At least a graduate with BBA, BA. or B.Com degree
- 2. A minimum 3 years of non-profit experience
- 3. Experience or understanding of working with digital mediums of fundraising
- Should know basic working and functions of social media channels.
Role:Direct Marketing Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
World Wide Fund For Nature India