Roles and Responsibilities WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from candidates to join the Philanthropy Giving division team as Assistant Manager – HNI Fundraising.
Location: New Delhi
Location: New Delhi
- Raise funds for the environmental and conservation cause: Methodically surpass targets
- Research potential donors to gain insight into needs, beliefs, and donation habits to understand how to position our organization to them.
- Collaborate with other organizations and groups within the community to build partnerships and enhance fundraising activities and knowledge of our work.
- Come up with ingenious ways to raise funds and create awareness among the niche segment of HNIs. Includes but not limited to different forms of communication.
- Systematically build a base of philanthropy donors for the unrestricted pool.
- Support the HoD of Philanthropy Giving in systematically building the vertical.
- Develop a marketing and communication strategy in synergy with functional experts.
- Analyse available data – internal and external- to glean insights to meet these
- Bachelor's degree in PR, Fundraising, or any related field (preferably a master's degree).
- About 3 – 5 years Dealing with High Net Worth (Very HNI) individuals in a financial sense (Fund raising/ Private Banking/Real Estate etc.)
- High quality school education – with extracurricular activities like debating- will help
- Concept Selling – rather than hard “sales pushing”
- Excellent verbal skills- spoken and written
- Patient listener- especially with older potential donors
- Confident and Personable in nature: not over awed by famous personalities
- Self-starter, internally motivated.
- An interest/concern towards environment is a plus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:M.A in PR/ Advertising,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
World Wide Fund For Nature India
WWF-India is one of the largest organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation since the past 50 years.
View Contact Details+